TREBL TREBL

Little problem

The game played great, until the end of the song. When I tried to press the Okay button; it didn't do anything. I use a Macbook and Safari so that may have something to do with it. Any info would be appreciated.

bigdumbgames responds:

Hmmm, that is unusual, and is probably related to the MochiMedia scoring system I'm using. I'll be sure to take a look and run some tests on a friend's Macbook to see if that's related, too.

Rain. Rain.

Well done.

This isn't original, but its done extremely well. Its simple but has a polished refinement to it. Very good!

Epsilon Epsilon

Amazing

This is truly amazing. Excellent physics, perfect immersion, and a challenging open ended game. Its beautiful, and thats not a word I use around newgrounds a lot. However, I did come into one flaw. Maybe it is my computer/browser (I use a mac and safari), or maybe I'm just missing an obvious solution, but on level X we're the ball bounces on the criss-cross section at the bottom is reverses back and gets stuck at the 2nd stationary worm-hole. An insight on this problem would be appreciated, and bravo and a wonderful game.

DayMare Town 2 DayMare Town 2

Great, but buggy

I love these games and the art style is excellent! However I ran in to a bug when I tried to give the water to the butcher. I couldn't give it to him, and then I could not put the water away. I wish I could finnish the game; maybe I'll start it again later!

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

Great Game.

I found a glitch though. If you look at the sign with the squiggly lines after you beat the arcade game it freezes the game. Other than that awesome!

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

Amazing...

simply amazing...

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

Nice

It always gives you a good feeling when a level 1 kills a level 270.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

I love this series...

I think this is the best one yet. After spending an agonizingly long time staring at my computer screen, I found all the secrets. All I can say is bravo!

Particles Particles

Great

Loved this game. Simple, but still challenging and fun. I got to 197 seconds with 9 balls. Thanks for the great game.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

The Beretta rocked

Great game, beat all 20 levels. I hope you continue making flash games because you have a talent for it