TREBL TREBL

Little problem

The game played great, until the end of the song. When I tried to press the Okay button; it didn't do anything. I use a Macbook and Safari so that may have something to do with it. Any info would be appreciated.

bigdumbgames responds:

Hmmm, that is unusual, and is probably related to the MochiMedia scoring system I'm using. I'll be sure to take a look and run some tests on a friend's Macbook to see if that's related, too.

Rain. Rain.

Well done.

This isn't original, but its done extremely well. Its simple but has a polished refinement to it. Very good!

Epsilon Epsilon

Amazing

This is truly amazing. Excellent physics, perfect immersion, and a challenging open ended game. Its beautiful, and thats not a word I use around newgrounds a lot. However, I did come into one flaw. Maybe it is my computer/browser (I use a mac and safari), or maybe I'm just missing an obvious solution, but on level X we're the ball bounces on the criss-cross section at the bottom is reverses back and gets stuck at the 2nd stationary worm-hole. An insight on this problem would be appreciated, and bravo and a wonderful game.

Dealey Plaza - FSON Dealey Plaza - FSON

Awsome

Love the bass and trumpet into. Keep rockin'

Dealey Plaza - Screw It Dealey Plaza - Screw It

Great bass line

I'm a big fan of ska, and this one rocks. Its sound a lot like the Reel Big Fish. Awesome!